Why, this impinges on a universal truth! But, addressing the Jae Rose comment, can a Zero exceed the sum of it's parts? A zero-sum game? I'm disinclined to be so persuaded. That being a general statement, to one side, I am quite entranced with your reconstruction of the unfortunate Zero's world. Nicely done Sir!
I didn't see the end coming. Felt for him when even the ducks turned away. Your writing captured the spirit beautifully.
ReplyDeleteI think Zero is more than the sum of his/her parts..
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful and touching this is Rall
ReplyDeletemindlovemisery
Bless all the Zeros out here ....
ReplyDeleteWhy, this impinges on a universal truth! But, addressing the Jae Rose comment, can a Zero exceed the sum of it's parts? A zero-sum game? I'm disinclined to be so persuaded. That being a general statement, to one side, I am quite entranced with your reconstruction of the unfortunate Zero's world. Nicely done Sir!
ReplyDeleteLady Rallentanda to you dingbat!:)
Delete