Hoping for renewal & the koala's survival. And those koala hugs...grinning and hugging my dog now. :)
Hoping for a positive change! This year has been difficult for all of us.
Little Joey, sign of renewal after hard times.!
So cute! Big smiles! I appreciate your poem, too, especially that last stanza.
Yes, I – who love summer – almost can't bear for summer to return, in case....
With so many native species dying in bush fires last year seeing young ones born now is a treat. Just wish we would consider them worth preserving rather than having to run the gamut of our own stupid behaviour and foreign mining magnates.
Oh that koala is gorgeous A beauty in this time of distress. Take care
wow! i felt your poem here. very unfortunate those animals who were affected by the fires in your land. thanks for sharing it through your poem.
Like you, I'm clutching onto whatever hope I can find. Hope the little guy makes it through.
Hoping for renewal & the koala's survival. And those koala hugs...grinning and hugging my dog now. :)
ReplyDeleteHoping for a positive change! This year has been difficult for all of us.
ReplyDeleteLittle Joey, sign of renewal after hard times.!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Big smiles! I appreciate your poem, too, especially that last stanza.
ReplyDeleteYes, I – who love summer – almost can't bear for summer to return, in case....
ReplyDeleteWith so many native species dying in bush fires last year seeing young ones born now is a treat. Just wish we would consider them worth preserving rather than having to run the gamut of our own stupid behaviour and foreign mining magnates.
ReplyDeleteOh that koala is gorgeous A beauty in this time of distress. Take care
ReplyDeletewow! i felt your poem here. very unfortunate those animals who were affected by the fires in your land. thanks for sharing it through your poem.
ReplyDeleteLike you, I'm clutching onto whatever hope I can find. Hope the little guy makes it through.
ReplyDelete