Tuesday, September 29, 2026

TANKA TUESDAY #84.... SIJO




Every year the golden goddess heralds the Spring spreading her magic
She does not stay too long just long enough to colour our world with joy
So far she has escaped the scourge of summer bush fires





THE GRACEFUL SWAYING WATTLE

8 comments:

  1. So lucky heading into spring - my favourite season 🌿

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the spring yellows, they never seem to last long enough, I really hope she continues to escape the fires... I love the maternal like feeling of protection in your sijo 💞

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice poem and beautiful rendering of the spring season, Rall! 💛

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful sijo about spring, Rall! Spring yellow flowers don't last long, but they make the terrain look beautiful. 👍☺️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful spring yellows paired with your poem is magical, Rall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "She does not stay too long just long enough to colour our world with joy"---So wonderful to be surrounded by beauty and joy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful sijo, Rall. I love the yellow spring flowers. They instantly brighten up the landscape. Hope yours last long.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Sijo, Rall. Those spring flowers instantly brighten up the landscape. Hope yours stay long.

    ReplyDelete