Rallentanda

Rallentanda

Wednesday, July 22, 2026

W3 Prompt # 221 ...THE SKEPTICS KADDISH...TRIOLET

my sweet little cat loves a lick of ice cream
on a hot and sweltering summer's day
no doubt his very favourite dream
my sweet little cat loves a lick of ice cream
on seeing the cone his purirng serene
this is his way of pussy cat play
my sweet little cat loves a lick of ice cream
on a hot and sweltering summer's day







9 comments:

  1. Cats are adorable. And yes indeed, I can see this so well. A wonderful cooling off like humans. Thanks for the beautiful triolet. Xo, Selma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That was great, Rall!

    Yvette M Calleiro :-)
    yvettemcalleiro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can remember watching my brother-in-law "sharing" ice cream sandwiches with his cat, letting it lick the ice cream between the two cookies and scolding if the cat tried to take a bite of cookie too! Love your poem and the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Rall - so sweet 😻

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my dog loves a lick of ice cream too! so cute 💞Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this one! So cute a scene!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how your triolet turns a cat licking ice cream into a sweet and funny summer moment, Rall.

    Much love,
    David
    SkepticsKaddish.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So purrfectly sweet is your triolet, Rall 🍦 Lucky cat being allowed a lick of your ice-cream.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi, Rall❣️

    Just wanna let you know that this week's W3, hosted by our beloved Matt Snyder, is live until next Monday (Aug. 3):

    W3

    Much love,
    David
    SkepticsKaddish.com

    ReplyDelete