Sir Swellimpedeedoo
had a problem with tight fitting shoes
they were always too small
couldn't rumba at the ball
so he cried all night boo hoo
He liked knitted hens
and making new friends
This much is certainly true
but finding shoes to fit was a problem
it made him a little bit blue
.webp)
.jpg)
The irony in this poem is that is a picture of me with that knitted chicken & I have foot issues 😅
ReplyDeleteOh well....you know what poets are like....tricky lot...some are clairvoyant...Thanks for the prompt...Hooroo, No worries , And Bob's your uncle:)
ReplyDeleteBob times two were my Uncles too 😉
DeleteOK...you know what this means don't you.....tis possible we are a match made in heaven (well maybe not in heaven::)
DeleteIt means you're psychic
DeleteLove it made me laugh 😃
ReplyDeleteGreat poem, Rall!
ReplyDeleteYvette M Calleiro :-)
yvettemcalleiro.blogspot.com
Very funny indeed. 🤣 Selma
ReplyDeleteGreat fun, Rall 😂
ReplyDeleteRall, I love how Sir Swellimpedeedoo’s tiny shoes stop him from dancing, while his love of knitted hens and new friends makes him easy to cheer for!
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
David
SkepticsKaddish.com
Well, I can relate to the shoebite :)
ReplyDeleteRall, I enjoyed this one! Too tight shoes can take all the fun out of life, but reading this one was very fun!
ReplyDeletehi, Rall❣️
ReplyDeleteJust wanna let you know that this week's W3, hosted by our beloved Val (murisopsis), is now live until Monday, August 10:
W3
Much love,
David
SkepticsKaddish.com