Me, too. Does not compute, lol.
"Shapes in right colors" reminds me of children's blocks! "Art without angles" is especially gratifying. Thanks!
This is very clever, Rall! Math was never my favorite subject, but I DID like to teach it.
love that shapes are art for you, and you demonstrate that well with that beautiful painting of Picasso
That seems like the best type of maths to appreciate - Jae
Very clever Rall & your signature wit. :)
This is a perfect description of how I see it!
Me, too. Does not compute, lol.
ReplyDelete"Shapes in right colors" reminds me of children's blocks! "Art without angles" is especially gratifying. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThis is very clever, Rall! Math was never my favorite subject, but I DID like to teach it.
ReplyDeletelove that shapes are art for you, and you demonstrate that well with that beautiful painting of Picasso
ReplyDeleteThat seems like the best type of maths to appreciate - Jae
ReplyDeleteVery clever Rall & your signature wit. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is a perfect description of how I see it!
ReplyDelete