Friday, September 11, 2026

FRIDAY WRITINGS. #244...POETS AND STORY TELLERS UNITED


bugger off

i  need to rest
go bother rapunzel
she's always looking for company
don't be wimps learn to climb hair
if it's good enough for a prince
then you lot should be able to manage it




or check out sleeping beauty
she just pretends to be asleep
to get a prince to kiss her
sing that  heigh ho song
that should do the trick
that song would wake the dead


8 comments:

  1. Little did she know, she's soon enough need a Prince's kiss too! I can imagine those seven were a bit needy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Snow White. She did try to sort them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your opening line - makes us know who has written this with her own inimitable style - Jae

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wonder how the Prince climbed tree with the help of hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. interesting, very interesting. Loved it

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, no one should disturb Snow before she's had her morning cuppa

    ReplyDelete