Banner by Aptivi
SENRYU SUNDAYBanner By AngeSENRYU 5 7 5
focuses on human nature and behaviour
hard to believe but
good still exists in this world
thanks to those who helped
gratitude and love
to these wonderful people
to these wonderful people
in a cruel dark world
the sydney waxbill
my shy secretive neighbour
not spotted him yet
a fantasy house
king tides would pose a problemhope they're good swimmers











Thank you so much, Rall! Here's my piece for today.
ReplyDeletehttps://aptivisjoyfulcorner.wordpress.com/2026/09/13/senryu-sunday-sept-13th-2026/
I'm using your beautiful Senryu Sunday banner on my blog. Hope that's OK
ReplyDeleteHi Rall yes I’m happy for you to use my image 😃
DeleteThanks Rall - here is my offering for this week - https://poetisatinta.wordpress.com/2026/09/13/senryu-sunday-3/
ReplyDeleteThanks Rall. Here's my senryu - https://theelephantstrunk.org/2026/09/13/perched-a-senryu/
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tributes to the helpers during 9/11. I love the little cabin! Here is my link:
ReplyDeletehttps://stardreamingwithsherrybluesky.blogspot.com/2026/09/clayoquot-sound-haiku.html
Thank you Sherry !
ReplyDeleteWonderful tribute love and gratitude indeed when we needed it most. I smiled at the little house and I do hope they are good swimmers.
ReplyDeletehttps://truewanderings.blogspot.com/2026/09/spectacles.html
Thanks Trudessa.
ReplyDeleteThanks for starting this prompt.
ReplyDeleteIt spurred me into a senryu diary, which progresses over the week:
https://jcosmonewbery99.blogspot.com/2026/09/twtw-september-14th-20th.html
This should work:
ReplyDeleteSenryu Diary
Thank you for this amazing response. I can see you love writing senryu. I do too
Delete