BUTTERFLY CINQUAIN
hybridtoo hard to chooselived with my grandmothermaybe french a strong influencegrandmerea quintessential french woman loved our aussie cultureour free spirittoujours
I love how you describe your roots Rall - your grandmother looks like a beautiful strong woman ❤️
Thanks Ange. Yep she was a feisty French femme !
I learnt a new word - Toujours. Thanks for that!
Great poem, Rall! Many of us are from mixed heritages. I love how you incorporated both of yours. Thanks for participating this week.Yvette M Calleiro :-)yvettemcalleiro.blogspot.com
Beautifully said. Making the right choice can be difficult.
The butterfly cinquain seems just made for your dual heritage, beautifully done Rall 💞
I love how you describe your roots Rall - your grandmother looks like a beautiful strong woman ❤️
ReplyDeleteThanks Ange. Yep she was a feisty French femme !
ReplyDeleteI learnt a new word - Toujours. Thanks for that!
ReplyDeleteGreat poem, Rall! Many of us are from mixed heritages. I love how you incorporated both of yours. Thanks for participating this week.
ReplyDeleteYvette M Calleiro :-)
yvettemcalleiro.blogspot.com
Beautifully said. Making the right choice can be difficult.
ReplyDeleteThe butterfly cinquain seems just made for your dual heritage, beautifully done Rall 💞
ReplyDelete