WELCOME TO SENRYU SUNDAY
SENRYU - 5 7 5
FOCUSES ON HUMAN NATURE AND BEHAVIOUR
JOIN IN_ OPEN TO ALL
LEAVE A LINK IN THE COMMENTS
TO ONE OR MORE PICS
glass jars paper plates
a poor poet's attempt at
creating beauty
with a sane leader
not intimidated by
a fascist neighbour
hey spot the loony
he wants to be a real king
sure-in his sick dreams
Thank you so much, Rall! I was inspired by the first picture. Here's my piece for this week: https://aptivisjoyfulcorner.wordpress.com/2026/09/06/senryu-sunday-sept-6th-2026/
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in and your lovely senryu !
ReplyDeleteMy pleasure! ☺️
DeleteGreat selection - glad to see you’ve used my banner 😃 - here’s my offering https://poetisatinta.wordpress.com/2026/09/06/senryu-sunday-2/
ReplyDeleteThank you for the lovely banner and joining in.
DeleteHere's mine, Rall.
ReplyDeletehttps://theelephantstrunk.org/2026/09/06/game-of-thrones/
Thanks for joining in...Strewth a video as well!
ReplyDeleteSmiles. I love the Canadian references.
ReplyDeleteLoved to be here. And would try my hand at it -
ReplyDeleteThe place where stars fly
An entertainer at helm
Some clap, others wait
I'm not clapping Thanks for joining in
DeleteThanks for joining in.. Fun senryu
ReplyDeletehttps://jcosmonewbery99.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete