A lovely poem and I enjoyed the Q&A shown in the image you attached.
Yes, ordinary is special.
It's hard for kids to recognise these days as they barely look up from their phones!
Lovely response to the prompt!
I cherish the ordinary life I have been lucky enough to live ~~ on second thought, there may be no such thing ~~ each and every human life full of the extraordinary! Because we exist 😍
A lovely poem and I enjoyed the Q&A shown in the image you attached.
ReplyDeleteYes, ordinary is special.
ReplyDeleteIt's hard for kids to recognise these days as they barely look up from their phones!
ReplyDeleteLovely response to the prompt!
ReplyDeleteI cherish the ordinary life I have been lucky enough to live ~~ on second thought, there may be no such thing ~~ each and every human life full of the extraordinary! Because we exist 😍
ReplyDelete