cats are graceful, most of the time and know how to tread lightly. The photo of that cat with the statue is heartwarming. Cats are so cute indeed. thanks for sharing Rall
I love both of these Rall and the picture of the cat with Jesus is so heartwarming ❤️
This is truly lovely and very true of cats
Good point, Rall. Cats are amazing. I love the photo of the cat sleeping on the statue. 💖
All of these poems are great, Rall! Cats know all about trepidation. Lol! Thanks for participating this week!Yvette M Calleiro :-)yvettemcalleiro.blogspot.com
I love these, Rall! They're so true to life!Much love,DavidSkepticsKaddish.com
cats are graceful, most of the time and know how to tread lightly. The photo of that cat with the statue is heartwarming. Cats are so cute indeed. thanks for sharing Rall
ReplyDeleteI love both of these Rall and the picture of the cat with Jesus is so heartwarming ❤️
ReplyDeleteThis is truly lovely and very true of cats
ReplyDeleteGood point, Rall. Cats are amazing. I love the photo of the cat sleeping on the statue. 💖
ReplyDeleteAll of these poems are great, Rall! Cats know all about trepidation. Lol! Thanks for participating this week!
ReplyDeleteYvette M Calleiro :-)
yvettemcalleiro.blogspot.com
I love these, Rall! They're so true to life!
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
David
SkepticsKaddish.com