Rallentanda

Rallentanda

Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Tanka Tuesday N0 76

 SEADNA....CELTIC VERSE


spring will sing her  sweet song so soon
wretched winter's  been too cold
aching bones bundled fast in furs
spring's salvation for the old

let autumn loose in the far north
they've had a sizzling summer
a new experience for them
let's hope autumn's a stunner








7 comments:

  1. I can feel the universal relief that comes with changing seasons ๐Ÿ’•

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rall I really love this and well done you for getting all seasons mentioned. .
    A delightful poem ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great poem, Rall! You make the form seem easy. Lol!

    Yvette M Calleiro :-)
    yvettemcalleiro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rall, this is excellent work! We're starting to go into fall, and you're going into spring! How delightful! ๐Ÿ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, Rall. I relate to the sizzling summer. ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rall, I'm enjoying the Spring sun, too. Winter was too cold for me. Your poem resonated with my own thoughts on the change in season.

    ReplyDelete