Rallentanda

Rallentanda

Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Tanka Tuesday.....ABHANGA


LIBRAN LADY

october girl she was
born to be a libran
loved reading a smidgin
in bed at home

not a practical chick
her head mostly in clouds
couldn't stand any crowds
wrote short form poems 

she had a companion
a ginger cuddle cat
who loved his cosy pats
purring in peace

she liked her tiny place
her centrepiece of life
escaped the world of strife
puss by her side




4 comments:

  1. That's really so cozy, Rall. Beautifully written! ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so relate to this poem - books, bed, small furry being for comfort......

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Rall ..being born on the cusp of Virgo and Libra I really get this Abhanga... well done you 👏

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not sure if my comments came through Rall. I do love your Abhanga.. Being born on the cusp of Virgo and Libra I know your verses to be true a d recognised myself there . Well done .👏💜

    ReplyDelete