quaraar she plays her guitar in the wee early hours the only time she has to find peace for herself music her joy and salvation a gift of love she needs to share
those wee early hours become sacred over time...before our world gets up and we have to step up the pace... your words create a soothing image and conveys that sense of peace so well. Thank you, Rall ... 🤍
Finding peace for ourselves feels good. Wonderfully written, Rall! 👍☺️
ReplyDeleteGreat Idea!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful- tender snapshot of solace found in midnight strings 🎶
ReplyDeleteMay peace reign everywhere...even between words...from kaddish to quaraar.
ReplyDeletethose wee early hours become sacred over time...before our world gets up and we have to step up the pace...
ReplyDeleteyour words create a soothing image and conveys that sense of peace so well.
Thank you, Rall ... 🤍
(I hope my comment reaches you...🥴)
I remember when I used to wake my kids up with music blasting from the stereo, me warbling along.....smiles.
ReplyDeleteMusic - personal and yet public!! Love the conundrum of finding peace and sharing peace...
ReplyDelete