Rallentanda

Rallentanda

Monday, September 28, 2026

MLMM MONDAY WORDLE # 496


 tome come words think safe tired  change process because  gamble original


SUMMA THEOLOGICA



an original tome
filled with 
two million words of wisdom
a theological masterpiece
difficult to  process
written in latin by St Thomas Aquinas
almost one thousand years ago
to make us think
bring about change
make the world safe
give us stability
not gamble with truth


come to think of it
i have been meaning to read it
but haven't because
i've been very tired
for the last few decades

and the ones before that too:)



2 comments:

  1. Brilliant - it’s amazing how some tomes that sit on the shelf looking majestic while making us feel slightly guilty every time we walk past 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I so relate to your closing lines. Me, too. I am one tired old bird. In fact as I read the word list, what came was "words come slowly, because I am so tired." Smiles.

    ReplyDelete