there is nothing like a woman in love with the sheer pleasure of dancing... and holding a beer without spilling... heck yeah!...love flamingo... my mom would watch flamingo ... when i was little i would wear my moms heels and flamingo away with castanets... stomping and twirling my skirt... what joy and exhilaration it brought me breathless and i'd flop to the floor...
9 comments:
Brava!!!
I hope you dance.
How cleverly you compiled the words into a lively little poem.
BLOOM on .. bloom on!!!!
I shall dance as long as I can too! Even if my movements may not look as graceful as they did in my 30's, I'll still have fun.
there is nothing like a woman in love with the sheer pleasure of dancing... and holding a beer without spilling... heck yeah!...love flamingo... my mom would watch flamingo ... when i was little i would wear my moms heels and flamingo away with castanets... stomping and twirling my skirt... what joy and exhilaration it brought me breathless and i'd flop to the floor...
I always love your wit and humour! Jae
This is so clever. I love the accompanying cartoons.
I love that dancing!
Post a Comment